Sunday 21 April 2013

Modes4u Haul #2

Hey guys just thought i would show you part 2 of my modes4u haul which arrived about 4 days after the last lot. But this is all of it (well from modes4u) i still have to show you guys some other hauls, but im trying to space them out as i am on the no personal spending for 2 months so if i did them all at once there will be a big gap in posting!!



 Plastic File Folders, the small one I'm going to use as a sticker file for my filofax and the larger ones i will cut into A5 sized dividers for my filofax




 Sticker sheets 3 designs, 2 of each





Rilakkuma Sticky note books x 2


I bought one more of each of these memo pads, you can see them in detail in my last blog post haul











Sentimental Circus Memo Pads x 2 includes 1 sheets of stickers and 5 differently designed pages


 Rilakkuma Stamp Set (16 stamps the large pieces are ink pads)


A couple of the designs in pink and red

That's it for this haul guys but stay tuned for more hauls coming up!!!








2 comments:

  1. Sugoi! Soooo many kawaii stickers and stamps! And with writing in Japanese, too! I had little hearts in my eyes, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete